Monday, May 01, 2006

London Men's Convention 2006

Update: Next year am working as a Ministry Apprentice @ Duke Street Church Richmond. Starting 04/09/06. This is a privilege and a challenge.

Last weekend I spent at the Royal Albert Hall for the London Mens Convention. I would thoroughly recommend booking up for 2007. It was brilliant. It did exactly what it aimed to do; it encouraged men to live for Christ.

This was my first experience of the convention. The focus of the day was the Holy Spirit. The seminar options looked at prophecy, speaking in tongues and 'baptism in the spirit' e.t.c. The best part for me were the main expositions showing us that the Holy spirit:
... gives life (Romans 8)
... gives truth (John 16: 5-16)
... gives holiness (Galatians 5: 13-26)

More to follow. This update was prompted by Gaz Leaney (and by the way what Dave were you refering to?)

2 Comments:

At 9:27 am, Blogger gazleaney said...

Finally! And cheers for the mention. I was referring of course to thebluefish.blogspot.com

G

 
At 9:35 am, Blogger gazleaney said...

And great news about next year too! I've got a firend who's working there and he's loving it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home