Monday, February 20, 2006

Stuffed up with a bit of a cold.

Thinking about how it has incapacitated me reminds me of something I heard someone say the other day. They said: "The greatest need of this world is Jesus Christ."

Whilst I am fed up of not being able to breath, the world is crippled by an even worse problem. That is separation from God.

My medecine is Lemsip Max Strength capsules (although I have been told Beechams all-in-one is better!).
The only medecine that can save the people of the world is the man Jesus Christ. Not a lot of point beating around the bush with other stuff. Jesus is the only sufficient clause in the solution to our problem.
Jesus said the world is hungry. Jesus said he was the bread. The bread of life and merely eating it (interacting with it intellectually and personally) gives life - access to God.

That is a big deal. If you want to check it out you can look at: http://www.life-online.org

2 Comments:

At 12:40 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cock

 
At 9:34 am, Blogger gazleaney said...

Oli!

Didn't know you had a blog! (Well, actually, I've known for a couple of weeks thanks to Dave, but I've only just gotten round to posting on it. Before that, I didn't know). I thought I'd leave you a comment, as you don't seem to have many nice ones.

Jesus is like Lemsip. Cheesy (the lemsip part, not the Jesus part) but true.

And how about an update sometime soon?!

Peace out.

Gareth

 

Post a Comment

<< Home