Wednesday, October 25, 2006

I suck at blogging

At first I started this thing as some personal space to put thoughts and stuff. It was very useful while in Australia to share my pics with the family.

But of late (i.e the last 12 monthes), I have been reticent to post anything at all.

I am uncomfortable with Blogging. At heart I don't like doing it.

Some reasons:
1. I do it to flout my intelligence and flatter my ego.
2. I do it for popularity. To fit in.
3. I don't write very well. I have been astounded by my little brothers blog and how heart felt it is to read (See the link in the side bar ->)

Reading the book of Proverbs. They are not meant to be taken as theologically accurate statements but as practical advice for living. So don't take this as law. But the following words I have pondered today:

18 He who conceals his hatred has lying lips, and whoever spreads slander is a fool.
19 When words are many, sin is not absent, but he who holds his tongue is wise.
20 The tongue of the righteous is choice silver, but the heart of the wicked is of little value.
21 The lips of the righteous nourish many, but fools die for lack of judgment.

(Proverbs 10)

Anyone who hasn't given up looking at this is welcome to respond as I consider this question. See you in another 12 monthes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home